Escape the world on one of Indonesia’s finest luxury cruises
Escape the world on one of Indonesia’s finest luxury cruises.
WELCOME TO THE ORACLE
As one of Indonesia’s most luxury yet intimate Phinisi boats, The Oracle invites you to live on board and sail across the Indonesian archipelago for bespoke luxury cruises experiences that promise to take your breath away.
A holistic luxury cruises experience
Custom-built and carefully designed by her Blue Karma hotelier owners, The Oracle redefines luxury cruises for the body and soul. Setting sail in June/July 2019, a journey on the 35-metre magnificent beauty provides nourishment for the soul and a 360-degree view of Indonesia’s spectacular lands and seas, from Komodo Islands to Raja Ampat.
Outdoor living at its finest
The Oracle’s intimate layout and expansive deck are ideal for couples or small families who seek only the finest in life. Accompanied by her resourceful crew of 10 to ensure your comfort, which includes a private chef and masseuses, you will step out of The Oracle feeling transformed and refreshed.
LAYOUT & SPECIFICATION
Spans 35m with a beam of 7.5m and a draft of 3.5m. 2 cabins accommodate up to 4 guests, with additional accommodation for up to 2 guests below deck. She has a maximum cruising speed of 12 knots.
- Indoor living room 36m2
- Outdoor, front deck 9.3m length 7.4 width at its largest
- Boat tip 9.1m
- Sundeck 19m2
- Marine AC bedrooms and living room
- King size bed with high quality mattress 100% latex
- Sound system and video projector in bedrooms, living rooms and outdoor decks
- Tenders 2 : 100HP and 40 HP
- Paddles, kayak, water ski, full dive and snorkelling equipment
- Wifi when in range
- 10 staff : Cruise director, capitain, chief officer, chief engineer, second engineer, chef, 2 multifunction matelot, 2 multifunction service masseuse
ACCOMODATION & FACILITIES
A Space for Ultimate Discovery
Inside one of her two wooden cabins, with panoramic windows, an en-suite bathroom, and a secluded al fresco terrace, you will find what you are longing for: the opportunity to seek solitude and revive your spirit.
Give your whole self the gift of rejuvenation in the living spaces of The Oracle. Her 36sqm indoor living room with comfortable sofas and bar area, canopied foredeck overlooking the emerald vastness, and upper deck with daybeds for lounging in the sun, all allow your mind to rest and wander.
Equipped for Adventures
Explore Indonesia’s magical seascape on a kayak, paddle board, or water skis. Snorkel or dive to take a peek of the life underwater. The water sports equipment provided on The Oracle invites you to take part in exhilarating adventures and inspires you to recognize the beauty in your life and inside yourself.
BLUE KARMA SECRETS
Blue Karma’s natural demure affects guests unlike any other. Hypnotic, hidden sanctuaries of relaxation and tranquil oases flow effortlessly throughout the collection, and each one of the exquisitely appointed domiciles offers something unique to all that choose to spend time; luxury escapes that give every guest the opportunity to discover their secret and begin a story of their own.
Write us a message
Terms and Conditions
All Rates Exclude 10% Tax and Service
- All gourmet meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Airport transfers to and from port
- Services of English-speaking expedition leader
- Service of the crew
- Activities and use of all water sports equipment
- Diving for certified divers
- Dive equipment
- Up to 12 scuba tanks
- Two Tenders 5 & 6 M /
- Massage Treatment (1 massage treatment/ person/ day)
- National park entrance fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Procurement of goods outside of the standard menus and availabilities including any special foods (example Halal foods and special wines and spirits)
- Any fees charged for transportations including flights (international and domestic), excess baggage’s and delays, visa costs and any taxes associated with guests travel
- PADI dive certification courses
- Travel and dive insurance
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Medical and evacuation insurance
- Repositioning fees, where applicable (One-way trip or trips starting away from the seasonal home port)
- Crew gratuities
- 50% payment in the period of 10 working days after the booking is confirmed
- 50% payment not later than 60 days before the commencement of the rental
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 90 days before the start of the rental period
- 75% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 61 days and 89 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply.
- Should the Client’s cancellation be caused by Force Majeure, or any objective reasons (serious damage of the vessel during prior bookings), the Client shall be reimbursed by:
- A compensation vessel with the same or similar features and equipment without any delay, or 100% payment will be returned in respect, thereof:
- Purchase of travel insurance for protection against cancellation penalties and many other unforeseeable circumstances such as an emergency medical evacuation or any insurance for water sports, scuba diving, is a mandatory
- The date of the receipt of the cancellation notice in writing shall be the basis for the settlement of the stated cancellation charges.